Why ABORM Acupuncture Matters
ABORM Acupuncture Denver.
You may be wondering, what sets apart an acupuncturist from a Board-Certified Reproductive Acupuncturist who is certified by the American Board of Oriental Reproductive Medicine (ABORM)?
Lindsay Goodwin, a board-certified reproductive acupuncturist at Garnet Moon Denver, completed rigorous training and certification with ABORM. ABORM is an international organization leading the way in best practices for acupuncture and Eastern reproductive medicine. ABORM recognizes the importance of accreditation to ensure that practitioners treating patients with Traditional Chinese Medicine (TCM) in Reproductive Health have advanced knowledge in evidence-based integrative care.
This certification allows practitioners to showcase their expertise through a voluntary examination process to become ABORM Certified Acupuncture.
The certification process involves additional training, completing a comprehensive exam, and fulfilling annual continuing education requirements for fertility, reproductive medicine, and women’s health.
Discover more about what sets us apart at Garnet Moon through the ABORM acupuncture certification HERE.
So, what makes ABORM members stand out?
- Demonstrate competence in infertility treatment by passing a rigorous examination that tests their knowledge of both Western and TCM reproductive medicine for both men and women.
- Stay up-to-date with research on acupuncture and herbal medicine related to infertility treatment.
- Frequently engage in clinical research on TCM and infertility.
- Must fulfill annual continuing education requirements to remain ABORM Acupuncture certified.
- You can rest assured that the Garnet Moon Denver team has advanced knowledge and experience to support your fertility journey.
Want to learn more? Are you in the Denver area? I offer consultations in Denver or any location. You can book a free consultation to learn how I can assist with fertility, hormones, and reproductive health. ABORM certified acupuncture in Denver.