Choosing the right fertility & women’s health acupuncturist.
With every patient, I have three goals:
- Achieve a positive pregnancy
- Maintain the pregnancy and stay pregnant with a healthy baby
- Guide and manage the entire journey as well as birth and labor prep
It’s important to note that many acupuncturists claim to be fertility experts, but only members of the Acupuncture & TCM Board for Reproductive Medicine (ABORM) truly hold the expertise. ABORM is an international organization that pioneers best practices in acupuncture and Oriental reproductive medicine. Our fellows are skilled Chinese Medicine clinicians and educated researchers who contribute to the current body of knowledge with cutting-edge innovations and integrative, evidence-based care.
ABORM was formed by leading professionals in Oriental Reproductive Medicine who voluntarily came together to meet the demands of both patients and physicians. Lindsay Goodwin, a board-certified expert in both Western Reproductive Medicine and Oriental Reproductive Medicine, demonstrates advanced knowledge and experience in this field. Board Certification by ABORM is the gold standard for infertility experts worldwide.
Lindsay Goodwin is one of approximately 400 fertility and reproductive medicine experts worldwide who have demonstrated proficiency in both Western and Oriental Reproductive Medicine by passing the rigorous Board Certification Examination. While many practitioners advertise themselves as fertility experts, only board-certified practitioners like Lindsay have gone the extra mile to become true expert.
Trust the gold standard for infertility experts worldwide – Board Certification by the Acupuncture & TCM Board for Reproductive Medicine (ABORM).
At Garnet Moon Denver, we have the experience to support your Fertility, Women’s Health, and Pregnancy needs. We are an ABORM Fertility, Reproductive Medicine, and Pregnancy Certified Acupuncture clinic, so you can feel confident in our ability to help you with acupuncture, herbal medicine, and a personalized comprehensive fertility program.
Choose ABORM-certified acupuncture for a healthy and successful pregnancy journey. Our experienced certified fellows specialize in reproductive medicine.
- Studies have shown that fertility acupuncture and fertility care during an assisted reproductive fertility cycle (IVF/IUI) significantly increases success rates. Many reproductive medical specialists, gynecologists, fertility centers and medical doctors work directly with ABORM-certified Fellows. They trust us to provide advanced fertility care due to our certification as reproductive acupuncturists.
- ABORM-certified fertility acupuncture increases blood and oxygen flow to your reproductive organs. This helps improve egg quality, embryos, uterine lining, and sperm quality. Increased success in your in treating infertility, as well as address hormonal issues that could be causing a delay in a healthy pregnancy.
- ABORM-certified Fellows help women with various menstrual issues. These include:
- Regulating menstrual cycles
- Balancing hormones
- Thyroid issues
- Irregular periods and ovulation
- Increased blood flow
- Period pain
- And more. We are certified specialists in reproductive medicine, acupuncture and herbal medicine.
- We specialize in acupuncture and Traditional Chinese Medicine.
- We provide advanced care for fertility, reproductive medicine, and women’s health.