At Garnet Moon Denver We know You deserve results!
We provide the highest quality, evidence-based, results-driven, and deeply-unique treatments for women’s health and have been doing so for over 13 years. Guided by a mission to merge traditional medicine, wisdom, and energy healing with cutting-edge science, our qualified team offers an unrivaled level of care, supporting each woman’s journey toward total well-being. Garnet Moon Denver is the Women’s Health Acupuncture & Holistic Medicine experts in Denver! Chinese Medicine and Acupuncture for Women’s Health, PCOS, Endometriosis, Irregular Menstrual Cycle, and Menopause.
Additionally, we are proudly certified as FABORM fellows for ABORM: Acupuncture & TCM Board for Reproductive Medicine – one of the most prestigious organizations recognizing advanced practitioners in reproductive health, such as fertility hormones, endocrinology, gynecology, pregnancy, etc.
At our clinic, we understand that navigating the medical system for answers and treatment can be overwhelming. We partner with modern medical treatments to provide comprehensive support throughout your journey. Our expert is trained in understanding test results and communicating effectively with your doctors and specialists so you have a clear picture of what is happening inside your body — from seeking a diagnosis to healing success!
No matter where life takes you along this path, trust us as an expert guide when providing excellent care while keeping your best interests at heart.
A few questions we get asked often about what to expect for Women’s Health Acupuncture | Holistic Medicine:
What is acupuncture & Chinese Medicine for women’s health & hormones?
Acupuncture and Chinese Medicine are powerful tools for women’s health, providing exceptional hormonal balance. By inserting tiny sterile needles along energy pathways in the body to stimulate circulation, your hormones will be regulated, and you can achieve vibrant wellness! Let acupuncture give you that radiant glow today!
Does acupuncture hurt & what makes Garnet Moon Denver so relaxing?
When you embark on the journey to unwind and relax with Garnet Moon Denver, you’ll experience our tranquil healing oasis. At Garnet Moon Denver, we use only “pain-free” sterile hair-fine needles, so your experience is delightful – many patients don’t even feel them!
Many clients have shared their experiences being ‘out of body’ due to our calming environment and healing modalities we use with our signature method, making us unique from any other clinic. Step into a new realm of tranquility through acupuncture that guarantees relaxation and amazing results! We are the Women’s Health Acupuncture and Holistic Medicine experts in Denver!
What can you expect at your first initial appointment?
Your first initial appointment will allow you to connect with Lindsay, your Women’s Health, Hormones, and Energy Healing expert. This 40-minute intake is designed for you to share information regarding medical history and goals and explore further healing possibilities, such as intuitive guidance, education on nutrition & lifestyle coaching. You can expect a physical exam and traditional Chinese Medicine (TCM) tongue and pulse diagnosis techniques applied during the acupuncture treatment. We also incorporate crystal/essential oil healing alongside visualizations tailored around your needs to assist in the total well-being journey ahead. Herbal medicines or supplements may be prescribed at an additional extra cost.
What We Specialize In – Women’s Health & Hormones: Women’s Health Acupuncture | Holistic Medicine
- Gynecological & Hormonal Imbalances
- PMS (premenstrual syndrome), PMDD (premenstrual dysphoric disorder), painful periods, & irregular cycles
- Endometriosis, – Acupuncture for PCOS, Endometriosis, Irregular Menstrual Cycle
- Uterine & ovarian fibroids & cysts
- PCOS (polycystic ovarian syndrome) & increased testosterone
- PID (pelvic inflammatory disease)
- Menopause, hot flashes, mood swings, insomnia, & perimenopause – Acupuncture Menopause
- Thyroid, endocrine issues, hashimoto’s; additionally including during pregnancy
- Emotional balance, anxiety, & stress
- Pain management
- Neuropathy & nerve issues
- Migraines & headaches
- Decrease or eliminate fatigue, nausea, body pain, & constipation with changes in your hormonal cycle.
- Metabolic issues
- Weight loss & intuitive eating
- Memory loss, brain fog, & concentration issues
- Stroke recovery
- Dermatological & hormonal skin issues
- Digestive issues: IBS, Crohn’s disease, IBD, gut inflammation, bloating, constipation, chronic indigestion, GERD, ulcers
- Insomnia & sleep issues
- Women’s Health Acupuncture | Holistic Medicine